Door Fitter / Engineer
The selected person will be responsible for the following duties;
- Drive to the jobsite per instruction of manager, assess customer’s service/install needs and complete the repair/install of the product to the customer’s satisfaction and complete service documentation.
- Acquire knowledge of all products we offer and be able to install and service them.
- Maintain safe working environment and upon completion of day’s work ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
- The successful candidate must be a competent engineer with proven experience in delivering service, repairs, maintenance and installation of a range of industrial door products.
- A full driving licence is essential and the position is subject to a criminal records check. SPA Passport, CSCS, PASMA and IPAF qualifications would be an advantage although full training will be provided as required. Must be flexible and willing to work overtime and service all the UK.
- Working as a mobile engineer as an individual and as part of a team responsible for the installation, service, maintenance works on customer sites across the UK.
- Attending emergency call outs to carry out repairs to a variety of door types namely industrial doors and equipment.
- Fault finding and diagnosis along with advising customers of potential faults and how these can be rectified.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, able to work alone and also as a team.
- Capable of manual work, lifting and physical duties.
Salary will be dependent upon applicant’s ability.
There are excellent promotion opportunities within our company for the correct person.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the above position.